Did You Know?
Only 26% of state employees participate in the Louisiana Public Employees’ Deferred Comp Plan, so that means the other 74% are not taking advantage of a benefit that can make retirement more affordable. Watch our video to learn about the benefits of participating in Deferred Comp to supplement your LASERS retirement.
If you are a retiree with a beneficiary who passed away, you may be eligible to increase your monthly benefit. If the beneficiary you selected to pay a monthly benefit to predeceases youT Adidas 2016 shirt Robben Black 2017 Arjen Originals Holland , you should complete Form 10-072016 Black 2017 Arjen Robben Holland shirt Originals Adidas T , and submit that form to LASERS.
A member’s unused annual and sick leave is not calculated when the member enters DROP. It is calculated when the member terminates state service and LASERS finalizes his or her retirement benefit.